Come together, get out on the river with friends and family and enjoy the Wenatchee River!
The paddling community has come together once again to provide the community a forum to celebrate and inspire one another, as well as raise funds to support American Whitewater, whose mission continues to conserve and restore America's whitewater resources and to enhance opportunities to enjoy them safely.
We welcome and encourage participation of all river lovers. Whether you kayak, raft, or ride the waves on a board, the festival offers a little something for everyone.
Thank you to all our supporters, including the paddling community, organizers, sponsors, volunteers, and a most gracious "thank you" to the City of Cashmere for hosting WRF for 25 plus years. This year's festival will feature:
- Free shuttles
- Riverboard/Raft Surf Competition
- Raft Down River Race
- Raft Flip-n-Recovery Event
- Throw-rope competition throughout the day
- Silent Auction
- Displays featuring festival sponsors, vendors and community groups
Event ListFriday at Rodeo Hole:
- 4:00 Riverboard Surf Competition
- 5:00 Kayak Surf Competition
- 6:00 Raft Surf Competition
- 2:00 Down River Kayak Race
- 3:00 Cat Boat Surf Competition
- 7:00 Down River R4 Raft Race
- 7:30 Flip and Recovery Competition
- Flat water kayak demos at Blackbird Island
- 12:00 Stand Up Paddleboard Race around Blackbird Island
Special Thanks to River Booty for helping make this whole thing possible!
Beyond Clothing - American Whitewater - Leavenworth Mountain Sports - Fluid – Smith Optics - Clif Bar - Wildwater River Guides - Blue Sky Outfitters - Kavu- Icicle Brewing Co - Aire - Maravia - Rite in the Rain - Camstraps.com - Wilderness Supply - Down River Equipment Co - Tuff River Stuff - Rescue Source - Sea to Summit - SOTAR - Jacks Plastic Welding - MTI - WRSI - Sawyer – Kayak Academy